Rotor couldn’t take it anymore. She still couldn’t contact ANNET and the silence was killing her. God only knows what Annie will do if left to her own devices. She was tired of waiting and decided to just go to the GD building and find out what was going on.
The Good Directorate building was silent. It was always quiet these days but, this time, it was even more so than usual. There would be some activity; Rotorhawk came here enough to be greeted by something, either a guard or a drone of some kind. There was nothing now. Not a single movement.
Within the central processing room, where ANNET’s personality lived, the lights flickered as usual and the hum of machine - a subtle amount louder and more defined - did continue, but Annie herself was not moving, nor did she acknowledge Rotorhawk’s presence there.
- annetrp reblogged this from street-splicer-rotor and added:
- ask-annet reblogged this from street-splicer-rotor and added:
- askthemusician likes this
- askkictch likes this
- ask-scavenger-and-mackael likes this
- ballsy-drone likes this
- street-splicer-rotor posted this