ANNET watched Rotor for a moment, moving her body round on the hinges to better face her, stretching out.
“YOU COULD USE YOUR ORGANIC LEGS TO TRAVEL TO ONE OF THE TOWERS AND…CHECK, FOR CRUEL JOKES…”
“Cruel jokes, hmm? …Alright, I’ll take a look and see if there’s anything suspicious.”
“THANK YOU, DEAR.” ANNET said in a tone of some gratitude. With her drones in the vacinity of the towers out of her control she had no choice but to send someone who was already out of her control, but that whom, perhaps, was coming to trust her.
- annetrp reblogged this from street-splicer-rotor and added:
- ask-annet reblogged this from street-splicer-rotor and added:
- askthemusician likes this
- askkictch likes this
- ask-scavenger-and-mackael likes this
- ballsy-drone likes this
- street-splicer-rotor posted this